The most crucial, integral and awaited part of any travel, especially a planned tour, is the resort or the hotel. Whether its a budget travel or a luxury one what I expect is value for money. A good resort is as essential as the good destination because you never know when you’ll turn your resort into your destination. While many people do believe that hotels are no more than a place for abeyant or unproductive activities and do not believe in investing very highly on a good Resort/Hotel; There are a Few reasons to opt for a good Resort/Hotel :
- When you arrive at a place, the first thing you do is check-in into your hotel. A good resort sets in a delirious milieu and excitement for the upcoming events.
- A good hotel promises great food. So it basically saves all your food hunting expeditions. While some may think that food expeditions are adventures and part of explorations, such experiments with food do carry their own set of risks!!
- A good milieu is always essential for reflection on the travel. Rather, a right kind of resort does set in(or allows to carry on) the contemplation.
- There are times when the travel schedule doesn’t work out!! There are transport strikes/health issues or many other reasons. These are times when you are stuck with your resort. A good resort never gives you “waste of time” feeling.
- Lastly, its indulgence. If luxury and leisure are some of the reasons behind of your travel, you need to invest in a good a Resort.
A look at our Resort in Kanha: Be Ready to be bewildered by the earthy and aesthetic look of the Resort!
This is just a glimpse into our resort.. There are many more pics to share! But the gist of all.. invest in a good resort…!! Travel and Stay together complete a Journey! Don’t pick one over the other!!